♣ Rose Elinor Dougall's The Distractions EP.


I'm not really into music lately. I can say this because I don't search any new albums, new musicians, new news about music. It's surprising since I always think that I'm not going to feel bored to music but hey! I'm bored! When I hear new song (for my ears), I go "okay". When I know some new musicians (for my music knowledge), I go "yeah". Where is my music enthusiasm? Where should I find it?

Meanwhile, I think I have a new hobby. It's Twitterwalking. It's like a blogwalking but it's Twitterwalking since I do this on Twitter. How? Just open your following list, pick one user, open his/her following list. If there's one user who is able to catch your attention by his/her profile picture (this is me) or Twitter bio or username or his/her real name or whatever, open his/her Twitter page. Read his/her tweets, if you fancy his/her tweets, follow! If you don't, go back to your own following list and pick one other user and open his/her following list and pick one his/her following user and read and so on. The point is to find who to follow through another user's following list. The last time I did this was yesterday, from Ryan Ross's Twitter. I opened his following list and scroll down and I found her: Rose Elinor Dougall. I picked her because of her profile picture (see?) 

Rose Elinor Dougall is a English singer, songwriter, and musician. She has one album, Without Why, and one EP album, The Distractions, that you can download for free through her bandcamp account. Talking about The Distractions, I love the tracks. The Distractions somehow reminds me to One Night Only although their kind of music completely different. I'm not going to review Dougall's EP here. I've lost my desire to make review :( Better listen her music by yourself. If you love Indie Pop, this is possibly what you like.


Image via Rose Elinor Dougall website.

2 komentar :

  1. The more I listen to her songs, the more I realize it's simply her gorgeous voice that gets me!
    Lemme say... a mix between Greta Salpeter and Regina Spektor? which both are great singers :P

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. You do? I'm not sure about Regina Spektor :|

      Hapus

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by and commenting. I read every comment I receive and try and answer them all as long as they are appropiate (spam, rude language, or other content unrelated to the post will be deleted).
Have a nice day!

Pingkan