♣ "Clickable" Frozen Teardrop.

It's 5:54 in the morning when I forced myself to write this post.


I've spotted on my blogger Traffic Sources that some of you were here because of Gundam Wing's Frozen Teardrop. I really am sorry. I know you want to get some Frozen Teardrop informations but as I've been written here, all I know is very limited. Frozen Teardrop:

  • been published since 2010, (but)
  • in a magazine, Gundam ACE, (but)
  • in Japanese, (and)
  • from I found about Frozen Teardrop approximately this January, I only find Silent Prelude translation on Zeonicscans.
  • there's no more translation because Zeonicscans doesn't translate it anymore, FT "completely fucked my childhood" - read here.
  • so I said to myself, "let it be!"

BUT!
There's Stargazerlily who has translated and published it through her LiveJournal (just found her LiveJournal this early week and it made my day :) ) So if you a Gundam Wings fans and have heard about Frozen Teardrop and want to read it to decide if it's good or not by yourself like me as many fans say that Frozen Teardrop is not necessary to be made, click this LINK! And indeed, thanks to Stargazerlily for the translation :* Anyway, Stargazerlily, hopefully you're be able to do more translation during your trip to USA so that we who always visit you LiveJournal faithfully can read the continous story of Nocturne of Sorrow V. Thanks.

Oh! If you feel that I shouldn't post this, let me know.

2 komentar :

  1. I just wanted to say thank you so much for posting this! After a nostalgic moment this morning I looked up my old favorite anime and found out about the Frozen Teardrop novel. I will also extend my thanks Stargazerlily.

    BalasHapus

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by and commenting. I read every comment I receive and try and answer them all as long as they are appropiate (spam, rude language, or other content unrelated to the post will be deleted).
Have a nice day!

Pingkan